1. What is the James Webb Space Telescope (JWST)? What is
the significance of this telescope?
2. What does the number 13,500,000,000 mean in this presentation?
3. How long does light from the Sun take to reach Earth? What
does this mean?
4. How far will the telescope be from Earth? Why?
5. What is the scheduled lifespan of the JWST? what will limit
6. How large (diameter) is the optical lens of the JWST? How
does it compare to the Hubble telescope?
7. What does optical mean?
8. Why was a swimming pool used in an analogy to describe
9. What are the four major parts of the JWST? Describe each
10. What has Northrop Grumman invited you to see in 2017?
Where? Why is this cool?
11. What does the number 100,000,000 mean in this presentation?
12. How many days will it take the JWST to get 1 million miles
away from Earth?
13. What are ideas about the future of telescopes in space?